Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for” Commercial Project Manager” position to Join our team in Turkey. This is an excellent career opportunity for Experience CPMs from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Ensures, implements, and manages standard policies, processes and procedures and compliance with the applicable guidelines
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g., SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements, international and local contracts.
- Ensures all related Project Reporting and controlling activities in Local and International contracts / projects under her/his scope.
- Manages and Supports the Project Execution management that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial / Finance issues.
- Manages and supports the PE management in identifying, evaluating, and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Acts as business partner to the mobility management in her/his areas of responsibility.
- Manages and supports Project Execution management to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the contracts and projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally in her / his area of responsibility.
- Manages commercial onshore project counterpart and ensures correct commercial project execution also in country of installation.
- Ensures that the project achieves the project's deliverable without unnecessary delays / reallocates a project's available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs.
- Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
- Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in BA, Finance or relevant qualification from reputable university or college
- Commercial project management experience is a must; international experience is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience with solid knowledge of business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with Project planning, structuring and risk management.
- Calculation methods / Finance models / Forecasting / Project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control) / Claim and Contract management.
- Accounting principles (IFRS&local accounting), tax, insurances, international and Turkish law, permanent establishments, NCM, hedging
- Teamwork, collaboration and good communication skills; negotiation skills is a plus.
- Experience handling BA tools (e.g. IMAPP, Project Dash, OneSRM, GREAT, EPIQ, Philos, PumaWeb, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English (both written and oral skills); German is a plus.
- Solid experience in Performance Controlling, Sales and/or Project Execution.
- Commercial Experience in different markets (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia, etc.) and multicultural team working experience.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time