Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
As a Solution Architect, you will act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As an Architect, you will be responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process, to align designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi-industry domain knowledge and best practices.
In line with project processes and messaging, you will interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by using the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
You will provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution. You will work under self-management and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects at a country level, of basic to high complexity and diverse scope that require specialist architectural expertise and leadership.
Participate in Zone Solution Architecture Community of Practice, promoting adoption within projects and country, and ensuring that knowledge and lessons learnt are shared across project/program boundaries.
What will you be responsible for?
- Understand the purpose of the project, its contract type, the key work you're doing and the engagement model
- Work with the Customer to analyse and specify the requirements
- Design the solution based on the customer use cases
- Contribute to the validation and drive the solution implementation
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule, capability and quantity of resources required for a successful implementation of the project plan
- Work closely with project manager to ensure architectural alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a team working environment
- Gather and share lessons learnt
- Be pro-active in being engaged in new business opportunities;
- Be able to interact with global organizations.
- Proven experience as Solution Architect or in leading enterprise software projects on PLM or MOM platforms (mainly we are looking for a PLM SA)
- Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standard methodologies regarding PLM (product lifecycle management)
- Experience in enterprise IT projects to large enterprises, ideally related to one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine
- Shown Projects History
- Proficient in Italian and English
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Available to frequent travels across Italy
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and Development opportunities
- Work with our key customers
- Health Insurance
- Smartphone, Laptop and Company car
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#DISW #LI-JR1 #LI-PLM #LI-HYBRID
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time