Presales Solutions Consultants in our PreSales team play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and join one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering, simulation (CAE), support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of Simcenter simulation solutions to customers using standard material.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of CAE solutions by engaging with customers and prospects to capture high level business and technical requirements
- Capture customer needs and translate them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio, by focusing on a specific solution
- Own the complete CAE process from geometry model build-up, over simulation execution and results analysis to report presentation
- Support our customers’ technical evolution by implementing more efficient simulation processes and by deploying innovative methods
- Provide technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers in multiple industries
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical or aerospace Engineering Required
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- English must be advanced level, Spanish speakers are welcome too
- Willing to travel
- Minimum of 5 years in the application of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Software solving multiphysics problems in at least 3 of the following domain areas: Structural Analysis, Dynamic Simulation, Thermal Simulation, Structural Optimization, Motion Simulation, Durability, Acoustics.
- Industry domain experience in one of the following areas: Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Marine or Automotive
- Experience using one or more of the following simulation codes: Simcenter, NX Nastran, ANSYS, Abaqus, Simcenter STAR-CCM+
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art CAD systems
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time