Coordinate and manage the competency development initiatives for a small-sized Services Operating Unit delivering high quality, commercially responsible, value-driven billable consulting resources to meet the goals of the business. Plan and execute learning and development programs and competency management initiatives.
What will be your Responsibilities:
* Manage on-boarding programs for new recruits and laterals
* Support the execution of global learning and development programs
* Plan and execute training sessions, maintaining and updating the training calendar
* Support nearshore centers and new lines of businesses scale operations through capability development
* Execute, aggregate and report project feedback
* Support the execution of leadership development programs
What are the Requirements?
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Management with a flair for people development
* One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in the area of learning & development and/or competency management.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time