Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Americas is looking for an ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Strategy & Business Intelligence team. In this role you would be a key player in the newly emerging pricing team providing data-driven insights and guidance on pricing strategy. This is a great opportunity to turn your ambition and people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
- Performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team to including margin growth opportunities, customer segmentation strategy and value-based pricing implementation.
- Develop and track project and service KPIs to drive continuous measurable improvement
- Create robust pricing guidelines based on customer, solution, regional and vertical attributes to improve profitability. Gain buy in with key stakeholders and implement. Create management dashboards and reports
- Coordinate implementation of guidelines within Siemens quoting process and tools.
- Make recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
- Work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
- Some travel required
- Experience working with SAP, Tableau and SalesForce
- 10% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience developing SaaS Models
- CPP Certification
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.