Job Tittle – Sr Process Expert - Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
· Audits Expense Reports submitted by employee’s based on expense audit rules and ensure compliance with the T&E Guidelines.
· Provide complete and consistent responses in a timely manner to the T&E customer inquiry / Stake holders.
· Assist with internal and external audits, projects and initiatives for the travel and expense program.
· Identifies and implements process improvements into the process.
· Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
· Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
· Inputs /Audits data entered into Concur system to ensure Accuracy.
· Interacting with Bank on Corporate Card Administration activities / Resolving the issues related to corporate card
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· 2 to 3 years’ Experience in Travel and Expense process is preferred.
· Experience in working knowledge on Concur tool is preferred.
· Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Target oriented and team player
· Basic analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
· Strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
· Flexible in work timing & shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time