- In your role you will be responsible for positioning of our ICS Cybersecurity product and service portfolio with our customers and partners in close cooperation with our colleagues in the HQ and wider Siemens businesses.
- Your goal is to inspire and motivate our customers (external and internal) in understanding of the need for a focused approach to ICS/OT cybersecurity strategy and promote the benefits of utilising our service capabilities in supporting them achieve compliance in meeting relevant regulatory and technical requirements.
- In collaboration with our Sales and Account Management teams, you will plan and carry out appropriate promotional activities such as presentations, workshops and training sessions for our customers and sales colleagues.
- You will contribute to the timely response of RFx activities with technical input for customer proposals and opportunities
- You will proactively act as the regional technical contact person for aspects of our Cybersecurity and Digital Services portfolio (SIEM, OT Asset Management, Patch Management, etc.) and partner technology, supporting our customers and regions in answering questions on these topics and in technical implementation.
- You will take on sub-project responsibility within the scope of regional market launch projects for Cybersecurity applications and services, while you also consider market and customer requirements, evaluate and forward them to the appropriate departments in our product management and development.
- As part of your job, you will continuously monitor the success of your activities and adjust where necessary to achieve the set goals.
- Have completed a University degree in engineering or computer science preferable - but not essential
- Have already gained professional experience in the field ICS/OT Cybersecurity for the Energy or Industry sectors and feel comfortable working in a diverse and inclusive team.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of ICS/OT systems including SCADA, PLCs, RTU, DCS, MDMS, AMI, etc. and best practice for design and implementation of IT and OT network communication and security applications
- Have Practical experience working within the bounds of Cyber Security Management System frameworks and understanding of the implications of relevant standards (e.g. IEC 62443) and regulatory regimes (e.g. NIS Directive)
- Love challenges, be open to new topics and not be afraid to proactively push topics.
- Have good relationship skills which; help you in dealing with colleagues, partners and customers; and will ensure that you are a valued contact person, constantly expanding your network.
- You celebrate success - your own and of those around you
- You build trust with your customers
- You continually look to improve yourself and give those around you the space to improve themselves
- You look to take lessons from when things did not go so well
- You encourage diverse thinking of those around you and you have and encourage others to have a Growth Mindset
- You are a great coach to those around you; you challenge unacceptable behaviours and practices
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time