We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
About the Role:
We have opened the door to a new world of digital building products and crafted a department dedicated to new business models – our Digital Buildings. At Siemens Building Products, we value diversity of thought, by asking tough questions and committing ourselves to solutions for customers - we perform best when we consider different opinions and backgrounds.
Are you an expert in BIM and Digital Twin and are you used to work in complex multinational environments? Does communicating value over functionality come naturally to you? Here, you will be working in a highly customer-facing role, generating visible growth in new business and act as a thought leader in BIM, Digital Twin and data modeling - both internally and externally to drive the transformation of Buildings.
Join our newly created team to drive the business of tomorrow!
Sales and Strategy
- Be in the driver’s seat for the business development and sales performance of some of our latest software offerings of BIM & Digital Twin - drive pipeline growth directly and across multiple channels and be responsible for our global digital twin sales funnel
- Develop a strategy to grow our market share, based on customer accounts, verticals, competitive intelligence, and addressable markets that you will create and maintain in your area of responsibility
- Expand the direct and indirect sales channels and guide the related sales activities from HQ. Collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders on a global level
Stakeholders and the Community
- Initiate activities to continuously improve the products, solutions and/or services for and with our partners, including the use of new technologies and industry-leading trends
- Manage and implement the change associated with the application of BIM & digital twin together with the Product Management.
- Build and manage a Global BIM community and ensure the training of the sales and partners within the regions to sell digital twin/building lifecycle management
- Become a thought leader in digital twins for buildings: evangelize internally and externally to ensure visibility of offerings and “expert partner” status with customers to drive business growth.
What you bring along
Knowledge and experience:
- You hold a university degree in technology or economics. This provides you with a good grasp of our topics
- Our ideal job owner offers strong sales knowledge from the building domain in combination with software. As a minimum, we expect the future job owner to be seasoned when it comes to SaaS and technical sales
- A strong technical knowledge and experience in BIM & Digital Twins would speed up your integration into the team. You are a globally recognized technology expert in the respective field and offer an active network
- You have a proven track record in BIM software or SaaS sales and offer experience in developing the industry towards a common Digital twin vision. Any familiarity in managing and upselling large Enterprise accounts sets you in a good spot for the future
- Other languages in addition to English are welcome in this global role. German is preferred
- We look for a driven individual, that wants to be successful and to overachieve, this comes together with a high level of dedication and resilience
- You are an expert in identifying and developing customer value and positive business outcomes for our customers. You understand complicated technical dependencies and how to translate technical details into a C-level value proposition
- As a networker, your ability in bringing people together around a vision is instrumental to establish a worldwide community. Any affinity and interest in public speaking at conferences is highly welcome
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time