- Energy management and supporting achievement of sustainability goals;
- Monitoring of substation operational dynamics; and
- Asset management of both primary and secondary equipment
- In your role you will be responsible for positioning of our IOT applications portfolio with our customers and partners in close cooperation with our colleagues in the HQ and wider Siemens businesses.
- Your goal is to inspire and motivate our customers (external and internal) in promotion of the benefits of IOT applications for design and operational maintenance of power infrastructure and support them in understanding how to implement such technology securely and safely within their operational environment.
- In collaboration with our Sales and Account Management teams, you will plan and carry out appropriate promotional activities such as presentations, workshops and training sessions for our customers and sales colleagues.
- You will contribute to the timely response of RFx activities with technical input for customer proposals and opportunities
- You will proactively act as the regional technical contact person for aspects of our all aspects of our IoT applications such as Grid Diagnostic Suite, NXpower Monitor, SIPROTEC Digital Twin, SIMARIS Control, supporting our customers and regions in answering questions on these topics and in technical implementation.
- You will take on sub-project responsibility within the scope of regional market launch projects for IOT applications, while you also consider market and customer requirements, evaluate and forward them to the appropriate departments in our product management and development.
- As part of your job, you will continuously monitor the success of your activities and adjust where necessary to achieve the set goals.
- Have successfully completed a (technical) university degree in electrical engineering, Energy Technology or Computer Science and feel comfortable in the field of IoT technology and cloud computing.
- Have already gained professional experience in the field of power engineering and feel comfortable working in a diverse and inclusive team.
- Love challenges, be open to new topics and not be afraid to proactively push topics.
- Have good relationship skills which; help you in dealing with colleagues, partners and customers; and will ensure that you are a valued contact person, constantly expanding your network.
- You celebrate success - your own and of those around you
- You build trust with your customers
- You continually look to improve yourself and give those around you the space to improve themselves
- You look to take lessons from when things did not go so well
- You encourage diverse thinking of those around you
- You have and encourage others to have a Growth Mindset and you are a great coach to those around you
- You challenge unacceptable behaviours and practices
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time