Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart minds who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who broaden horizons, true specialists, and imaginative minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us seek the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the chance to really make a difference!
* Develops and drives the Communications mission and strategy and initiates Communication programs for the organization assigned.
* Acts as trusted advisor for unit's CEO and management team with regard to all communication activities.
* May take decisions on overall budgets, mission critical programs and the related ressources.
* Liaises with public and private stakeholders and represents the organization with regard to Communications towards the respective target groups.
* Ensures consistency with overall Communications strategy and respective local regulations.
* May set up and monitor unit related Communications projects.
* Ensures that quality standards for Communications operations and processes are met at all times.
* Initiates improvements and ensures appropriate workflow environment.
* May interliase with suppliers and clients to clarify business cases as an escalation point.
* Keeps abreast of industry trends.
* Ensures internal controls are in place.
* Leads an assigned Communication organization, including related Heads, Managers and Professionals.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Strong professional experience in communications and public relations
• Excellent communications and decision-making skills, as well as proven success managing agencies and multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in partnering across large, highly collaborative internal teams
• Fluency across social media channels
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Budget management
• Experience of managing crises & issues
• Experience of managing performance and development of team members, inspiring success, and creating an inclusive environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, Marketing, Journalism, Occupational Psychology, or a related discipline.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English, German is an advantage
You will love to have:
We offer a flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation