What part will you play?
- In your new role you contribute to a seamless digital end-to-end process by enhancing state-of-the-art CRM tools (i.e.Salesforce), and by introducing new features (e.g. sales engagement and sales enablement) to our existing CRM landscape to generate value for Siemens Financial Services
- You shape SFS’ further digitalization progress with CRM Analytics (e.g., Lead scoring) to leverage Sales potentials and to support our stakeholders (mainly SFS Business Units) in high quality decision making based on data analytics
- You will drive thought Leadership, Change Management, Benchmarking and Best Practice Sharing for CRM across Regions, Business Units and beyond SFS for enabling sustainable impact
- You stand for close and trustful cooperation with Business Units and Regions for all CRM topics as well as relevant business functions, e.g., IT, Legal, Compliance and Cybersecurity etc.
- You ensure a consistent coordination of CRM Governance including processes and guidelines for Siemens Financial Services
- The basis of your success is a degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing with 5+ years experience – preferably in Sales, project management or business development, where you gained hands-on CRM experience
- You have ideally acquired financial knowledge through your studies or professional experience
- You have worked preferably in a similar environment (Banking Industry, Financial Services, Consulting)
- You are passionate about Digital Solutions for Financial Services and you are experienced in Data analytics and the creation of digital Sales campaigns using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua, or Tableau
- You have gained experience in the development of strategic concepts, roadmaps and in data analytics as well as in the field of regulatory and data protection requirements
- Strong Top-Management presentation skills, a comfortable handling of standard office applications as well as agile project management tools help you orientate in your new working environment
- Additionally, you are skilled in leading virtual teams, understanding customers and bringing together decision-makers to realize projects
- Fluent German and English skills as well as intercultural competencies enable you to work in cross-cultural teams with different professional backgrounds
- Personally, you convince us with your growth mindset and your strategic thinking that allows you to better improve processes
- Efficient communication skills, motivation and customer orientation round your profile off
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG and appealing Siemens pension benefits
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time