Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will help us to develop and create content for newsletters and internal postings, mailings, videos and presentations for our employee engagement
- You will maintain the internal communication channels
- You will evaluate the impact of internal communication
- You will support the internal event organization and execution
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Currently you are studying “PR and Communications” or similar and have minimum 1 Year left
- You have extraordinary written communication skills and flawless grammar
- You are passionate about entrepreneurism and technology
- Ideally, you have experience with graphic design tools
- You are a team player and have fun in a dynamic working environment
- You have business fluent English and German skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time