- Execute Process Automation projects from engineering to commissioning such as migration, digitalization, upgrade and retrofit.
- Support Sales department to design the solution for customer inquiries.
- Be part of After Sales Service and Training for customer
- Continuous learning and growing.
- Have strong experience for engineering software in Process Automation and Instrumentation (PCS 7, PDM, WinCC, STEP7, SITRANS) and communication protocol (Profibu, Profinet, Modbus, HART).
- Have good experience to read the system architecture, wiring diagram, process and instrument diagram.
- Experience in Digitalization and IIoT industrial applications is a plus.
- Experience in Electrical Drive & Control is a plus.
- Strong inter personality, self-driven and with entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills.
- Self-Directed, High Energy.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Bahasa and English is a must.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree – Control Engineering, Electrical Science, Physic Engineering or other technical background with on hands experience in the daily work.
- Automation Engineering/Programming Experience – 5+ years (including DCS and PLC).
- IoT Experience (connectivity, software developmwent, data communication & data analysis).
- Able to drive a team and as part of team.
- Can bring something special to the team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time