Represents onsite the Rolling Stock Project Director to the customer and to the BACS consortium.
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the onsite RST activities.
- Day- to Day communication with the customer representative.
- Customer interface risk mitigation
- Assuring regular reporting to customer.
- Coordinating of all onsite interface activities with all partners (Siemens Turnkey and consortium partners)
- Maintaining the customer correspondence
- Facilitate the communication within the onsite team and to the offshore Technical Manager, Test Manager and other functional manager within the core team.
- Interface management to Service Department in regards of agreed activities (preventive and corrective maintenance, staff assignment)
- Continuously liaise with accountable internal cross functional manager.
- Supervision of time schedule together with offsite time schedule manager.
- Supporting the onsite Quality Manger (QmiP) in the interface to the customer
- Organizing the train acceptance/inspection/handover in collaboration with Siemens Turnkey Department and the offshore team.
- Mature expertise in customer management
- Team leader
- Wide range of RST knowledge including interfaces to partners
- Project Manager experiences
- Experience with RST operations
- Customer satisfaction
- Site team motivation
- Train delivery on time and within budget.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time