We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- Drive the evolution of our sustainability disclosure strategy to maintain our sustainability leadership position.
- Develop further our systems and processes to ensure compliance and alignment with tightening standards with deep knowledge of existing standards and upcoming regulatory requirements,
- Integrate further corporate reporting processes and engage with multiple corporate functions and stakeholders across the organization. It is up to you functionally to assemble, lead and empower project members and consultants in a true ecosystem approach.
- Deliver disclosure-related projects that address complex stakeholder expectations and understand sustainability communication as a strategic opportunity to enhance Siemens’ sustainability value proposition.
- Have extensive experience in the field of sustainability reporting, either in a corporate, auditing or advisory role
- Have intricate knowledge of current reporting standards and emerging frameworks (e.g. EU Taxonomy, CSRD, ISSB, etc.)
- Bring strong project management and organizational skills. You have a consistent track record in developing and driving people-centric programs and projects.
- Have a strong knowledge of data management processes and been involved in data transformation projects.
- Can communicate with impact. Crafting effective executive-level presentations as well as writing disclosure content comes easy to you. Your communication style is to the point, and you can argue and convince while finding consensus when required
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Sustainability & Operational Excellence
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time