- You will be responsible for technical conception (solution architecture) for implementation of connected care solution in national and international projects.
- You will be responsible for implementation of our products and integration with healthcare IT systems.
- You will be responsible for Implementation of product and integration training for customers and partners.
- You will be the interface between customers, key accounts, pre-sales team.
- Your ability to work in a team, communication skills, self-assured demeanor.
- You are solution and customer orientated.
- You will capture and analyze business process requirements (functional and non-functional), propose potential optimizations, and formalize it in a form of statement of work and IPS (together with Project Manager).
- You will make an inventory of the existing ICT environment, conditions that customer’s solutions and other IT infrastructure have to meet before proposed solution can be implemented.
- You will develop an efficient solution and implementation strategy which meets functional and non-functional requirements and seamlessly integrates with the existing customer’s ICT landscape.
- You will define ICT architecture in line with functional and non-functional requirements, estimate risks at an early stage and ensure that project members have all information and understanding about the design to realize the solution in the best conditions.
- You will define and document technical solutions in form of different documentation needed both for customer and development/testing team.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in the ICT field.
- You have at least 5 – 8 years professional on complex projects of introducing ICT solutions into different governmental systems (preferably healthcare domain) on national or regional level.
- You are experienced with pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, testing, deployment, and governance.
- You have deep understanding of healthcare markets through Health Providers, payers and Pharma customers and related technology.
- You have consistent track record of delivering business value at an executive level, bringing the benefits of technology to solve business issues while also leading costs, risk, and resources.
- You possess knowledge of healthcare ICT, eHealth and connected care applications and processes.
- You possess the ability to understand the needs of non-technical customers, to conceptualize, launch and deliver technology-enabled business change projects.
- You possess leadership qualities and ability to coordinate physical and virtual resources and initiatives.
- You possess executive-level social, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Siemens Healthineers’ vision and value proposition.
- You are customer-oriented, business results and goals oriented.
- You are a self-initiative, self-organized, independent in work, resourceful and creative.
- You can understand and analyze complex issues and able to prioritize and identify the most appropriate solutions.
- You can work on a business and ethics acceptable level in tense situations and under pressure as well as in conflict situations with demanding clients.
- You possess advanced knowledge of work with PC (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project).
- You possess knowledge of UML (unified modelling language).
- You have experience in the areas of Windows, Linux, databases, web technologies, scripting languages.
- You have experience in the field of healthcare IT standards is an advantage (IHE, DICOM, HL7).
- You have knowledge of healthcare ICT standards (IHE, DICOM, HL7, FHIR, CDA Hooks, CQL, ISO 13940, HL7 CDA R2, XDS).
- You have experience in using Enterprise architect tool.
- You have knowledge of Oracle Middleware and Database Products (SOA, WebLogic, IDM, BI).
- You have knowledge of open-source technologies (RedHat).
- You have knowledge in projects integration of EMR, LIS, RIS, OIS, familiar with cybersecurity requirement in healthcare IT, Cloud, Edge, and AI. Familiar with Microsoft Azure Cloud and Java.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, customers, and people from diverse backgrounds.
- Your readiness to travel abroad
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time