Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Integration Specialist, Digital & Automation (ASEAN) to support our motivated and growing team of Digital & Automation in ASEAN. We are looking for people who want to shape the future of healthcare with their energy and passion.
In this role, you will analyze customer requirements, design solutions, form cross-functional teams, drive integration solutions to closure, support and maintain along the full lifecycle. Establishing a trusted partnership with both our external and internal teams. You will collaborate with our Installation & Upgrade team, our PMO, our applications specialist, commercial and service teams in the business unit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work with the implementation teams to ensure Interfaces are delivered using Customer preferred Integration Engines or other solutions to receive and process IHE, HL7, DICOM, XDS, etc. messages and modality worklist.
- You will design, build, and test interfaces.
- You will work directly with Healthcare customers and third parties on the development of the hospital workflow and interface environment.
- You will continuously strive to improve Customer System Integration processes by utilizing Customer Tools and Methodologies.
- You will develop and improve interface tools, products, process and services offerings.
- You will work directly with cross-functional organizations and suppliers to take the interface for Customer Products to the next level of performance and functionality.
- You are required to multitask owning multiple projects lasting 1 day – 1 year in duration.
- You will work with peers to identify/ resolve customer satisfaction issues related to integrations.
- You will engage with customer cross ASEAN to provide consulting and integration services as needed.
- You will work to solve incidents and problems related to existing customer environments.
- You will follow the processes for project delivery according to Siemens Healthineers PM approach.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, database administration and relevant experience in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and in cross-functional teams.
- You demonstrated working knowledge with databases.
- You have experience in Healthcare IT technologies, either Imaging (PACS, RIS etc.) or clinical systems (EMR, HER etc.), standards (IHE profiles, DICOM, HL7 etc.), workflows and healthcare environment.
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
- You possess excellent communication skills – ability to interface and influence at multiple organization levels.
- You possess working knowledge of clinical/ radiology workflow.
- You have experience working with SQL, Java, VB, TCL, ORACLE, Unix, VMWare, Redhat and Microsoft Azure.
- You demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- You are able to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, customers, and people from diverse backgrounds.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- You can work remotely when required.
- This role will need you to travel between 10% to 30%.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time