Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Sr Director HR Business Consulting.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources leader to coach & develop a team of high impact HR Business Consultants that partner with our managers & employees.
This HR team partners across a variety of groups and may include: Molecular Imaging, Ultrasound and/or NAM Finance/global central functions.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Impactful team/individual coaching & development
- Demonstrated collaborative partnership with the HR team – HRBC’s, HR Business Partners & HR COE’s
- The ability to lead & influence the success of HR initiatives that support business performance, culture upgrading, & employee engagement
- Structured project management mindset in assessing & operationalizing HR initiatives
- HR workstream project management in varied business set-ups. Carve-in/out integration, restructuring, ramp-up, strategic workforce planning activities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coach, lead & develop HRBC’s on broad HR topics; talent build-up, organizational changes, investigations & ER complaint mitigation, positive employee relations, management coaching, compensation programs, roll-out of global & country HR COE initiatives.
- Communicate the strategic importance of this HRBC impact on the business. Connect the dots of high impact of crisp, top-quality delivery of HR consulting.
- Lead the HRBC team through PLP culture upgrading initiatives that support the business in its innovation and growth objectives.
- Proactive collaboration with HRBP’s & site management teams to understand the business objectives, challenges, opportunities and facilitate HR solutions and people strategies to address those challenges.
- HR Project management – Ultrasound company in company country workstream leadership, integration, ramp-up/down situations
- HR Site leadership in multiple sites as needed, engagement & guidance with EH&S, Diversity & Inclusion teams, ERG’s.
The successful candidate will possess:
• A high focus on developing People – the team, the HR Community
& the business stakeholders. Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and
effective communication skills. Prior
people management or project leadership/team lead experience ideal.
• Ten (10) plus years of broad HR experience with increasing responsibility in Human Resources with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong change management skills demonstrated through prior work experience.
• The ability to influence; establish and maintain effective
relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner.
• The proven ability to work in highly matrixed organization preferably in a global environment.
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree / SHRM
Certifications a plus.
This role will ideally be located in a main Healthineers USA site (Hoffman Estates, Cary or Malvern, and travel to other sites will be expected.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.