Support business by providing, compiling and preparing documents during offer / order management process (including bid docs), document recording and preparation of hand over document to commercial for order booking process, all within Indonesia for customer: PLN, PLN’s subsidies (PJB, IP, etc.) and private sector (IPP).
Supporting Sales in maintaining opportunity record in avalable tools (SFDC, etc.) and involved in Sales regular meetings (in country or regional).
Responsible for clarification with Siemens Energy PCC for RFQ from customer - if required.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to orders.
- Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or project management organization.
- Initiates handover of order to commercial..
- Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
- May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
- Guides the customer sales support process related to factory tours, product demonstrations or presentations, new product trainings, trade shows, field sales support and pricing.
- May sign off on small / non-bids and proposals (Bid Manager).
Handling Sales in power generation area of services with 5-7 years of experience.
Exposure in program business/Long Term Contract is desirable.
University degree with major in engineering (preferably mechanical or industrial).
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time