Responsible for driving DI PA Digitalization Business within our VM WWW Digitalization Team, specifically SIWA Optim Dynamics (DPS), implementing the Masterplan & new G2M approach for Digital Solution, Digital Value Partner (DVP) Development & Partner Co-creation projects.
Report to: Business Development Team Leader/Section Manager
Internal Contacts: VM WWW HQ, Sales, PM, TS, DE-L, OEC etc.
External Contacts: DVP, DI/SI/EPC, End user, Panel Builder, Associations
What are my main responsibilities?
1. Opportunity & Business Development
• Responsible to fulfill individual Digitalization Target (e.g. R333) & implement VM related strategy programs (e.g. Country Concept, Masterplan) for R333 Digitalization
• Leverage existing CRM / BIM tools to identify digitalization project opportunities
• Lead capture team for target projects, i.e. closely work with Sales in Regions to initiate & develop these opportunities via strong interaction w/ VM Ecosystem (EU, EPC, SI, DVP) & coordinate PA BU’s support to Sales colleagues
• Track status & identify measures / involve relevant stakeholders (e.g. DE-L, OEC, etc.) to enhance winning probability
2. Partner Development / Reporting & Market Intelligence
• Be responsible for assigned Key Accounts, such as Design Institutes & Partners, for both enhance acceptance for Digitalization + Digital Value Partner development plan
• Be responsible for VM reporting & Sales Excellence in own field of responsibility
• Business knowledge sharing to SU, coach project capture, vertical knowledge exchange & knowledge transfer from HQ to BU / SU
• Identify & implement new business models (e.g. co-creation / license business)
3. Marketing / Promotion / Digitalization Ownership
• Promote Digitalization Concept and Tools in VM WWW such as DPS
• Support for Vertical Market Promotion (external and internal market event, seminar, workshop, advertisement etc.)
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above in STEM related field, engineering degree will be a plus, fresh graduates are also acceptable
• 0-3 years or above experience in Sales, Business Development or Product Lifecycle Management or related job is preferred
• Knowledge of DI portfolio; knowledge of DI PA Digitalization will be a plus
• Systematic working methodology & strategic thinking; knowledge of partner management & Sales Processes
• Good communication competency with different departments and external partners
• Fluent oral and writing English, German language knowledge will be a plus
• Proficient in MS office software, graphic and video editing will be a plus
• Open minded, self-driven, flexible, conscientious, willing to learn
• Travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time