We are looking for a Software Documentation Writer to join our Cybersecurity development team in the Healthcare sector to prepare documentation and user manual. You should be able to deliver the right message to our customer to better understand our application.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Create and maintain Online Help for our applications.
- Co-operate with the development team, technical support, stakeholders.
- Prepare documentation for our application for the customer use.
- Report product bugs found during the documentation process.
Opportunities for further development:
- Be part of development team with self-selected focus on UX / Front-End / Back-End.
- Possibility of internal job/project rotation.
More about our company: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/sk
- Familiarity with STE (Simplified Technical English)
- Familiarity with API’s and Swagger
- Basic knowledge about web applications and cloud technologies
- Experience in a similar position is advantage.
- English - C1
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good documentation writing skills
- Good aptitude for learning of new technologies
- Ability to work in team
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
What do we offer:
- Possibility to work from Home
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard in the office
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings, …)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, regarding the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time