At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design, and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
Within the framework of CIC Way Forward program, the process and system landscape of technical product information must be prepared for the next few years.
The goal is to build up a solution for the handling of technical information and documentation (Content Management System).
The central task is to consolidate business requirements, develop the comprehensive concept, develop a training concept for roll out this solution in collaboration with business units and IT. Further task is to control the quality by developing acceptance criteria and a proper documentation.
Your task will be:
• definition of requirements
• creation of training concept
• definition of acceptance criteria for user acceptance test
• responsibility for internal and user documentation regarding process and functionality
You can look forward to:
• up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
• bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
• flexible working hours and home-office
• an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
• relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
• contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
• contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you:
• fluent in German language (C1)
• working in English language on daily basis (B2)
• experience with requirements engineering
• knowledge of content management systems is advantage
• experience in the technical documentation environment or general information modeling is advantage