Project specialist (rolling stock authorization)
Details about your future team
In the Czech Republic, our six-member team Regulatory Affairs is expanding. This team is responsible for authorization of rolling stock from Siemens Mobility portfolio, that is operated on target lines. Do you want to join our team and participate in projects, that make future of railway transportation? Then keep on reading!
- Coordination of activities within an authorization process, communication with relevant certification authorities to ensure the authorization of the vehicle in time.
- planning, coordination, and monitoring of activities within the authorization process
- clarification of authorization – meeting the legal and normative requirements, alongside with international and national requirements
- cooperation across various departments (Engineering, Safety management, Test centre)
- administration of documentation proving the project processes in compliance with requirements.
- Technical education (transport/ electro high school, etc.)
- experience with technical project management
- advanced knowledge of German for daily communication and English is an advantage
This would set you apart from other candidates
- Basic knowledge of rolling stock technology and operational requirements in railway transport
- Experience with normative requirements for rolling stock, metro will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of SW tools IBM DOORS, SAP
What can we offer?
- Sign up bonus 50.000 CZK
- up to 33 days of holidays
- flexible working hours according to your schedule (core hours are between 10 AM and 2 PM – within this time slot you should be reachable)
- company kindergarten close to the offices in Prague and Ostrava
- work life balance (in case of home office, lump sum 100 CZK net price/daily)
- personal annual budget 24.000 CZK or 48.000 CZK (depending on your seniority), that can be used for various free time activities in our cafeteria
- here you can find more information about our benefit program: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Our offices are located in Prague – within a short walking distance from Metro B (station Stodůlky).
Do you want to be part of Siemens Mobility? Send us your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time