Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 16 million licensed seats and more than 154,000 customers worldwide.
The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM solutions, including e.g. Teamcenter, NX, Solid Edge, Tecnomatix, Opcenter, Simcenter, MindSphere, Mendix, Polarion to name a few.
As part of our continuing growth in Czech Republic, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate with a knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management to strengthen our portfolio development team within the Czech Republic - an energetic person, who enjoys harvesting the market potential and cooperation with other colleagues.
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and business successes and a new position is now available for the Portfolio Development Executive. The selected candidate will be a part of our Czech sales team.
You do not need to be based in Prague, where our office is situated, but you need to count with regular weekly travel to Prague (usually Mondays).
- Advocate and drive the development of the PLM portfolio (primarily Teamcenter, Polarion, TC PCM solution, Mendix and MindSphere) through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
- Identify and track key opportunities, defining the industry and target accounts.
- Work with Sales to build strategic plans and to deliver the go-to-market strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor of your portfolio to customers, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts.
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message.
- Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate.
- Mentor the direct / indirect Sales and PreSales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach.
- Pro-actively cooperate with Sales and Channel partners to develop Teamcenter and other portfolio solutions businesses from suspects to qualified opportunities.
- Participate in market development, customer meetings, solution presentations, webinars, conferences and workshops.
- Engineering, MBA or similar Business Qualification
- Solid industrial knowledge about engineering and manufacturing processes and solutions (mechanical, electrical engineering, technology, maintenance etc.)
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or customer-facing business development function
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of PLM Software solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation and responsibility to develop and grow your Portfolio, with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion
- Experience in selling software solutions is welcomed, as well as knowledge of the principles of Cloud solutions, Manufacturing and PLM, and a good understanding of IT in general
- Experience in a sales-quota carrying, proven track record to deliver on revenue targets
- Experience with CxO level discussions.
- Ability to become a mentor and consultant
- Proficiency in English and Czech / Slovak
Overall, we seek a person with enthusiasm, drive and good commercial sense who would like to play a key role in shaping the success of our company, and a team player. Our culture is made up of a strong team-oriented international atmosphere which offers excellent future prospects within our innovative and expansion-strong team. The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission and bonus plan, company pension plan, Siemens shares and company car for private use.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parenthood, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time