- Candidates for this position should have a strong interest in supporting enabling software technology for RET.
- BSEE, MSEE/ MS or Ph.D. Physics, Physical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- The position requires well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates should have a working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS and previous experience with TCL, Perl, Python scripting, or C programming.
- Ph.D. and a minimum of three years of industry experience, or MS and a minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- A detailed understanding of photoresist chemistry is a plus, as is any experience with OPC modeling, OPC set-up, lithographic processing, and OPC software development.
- A good understanding of semiconductor processing and lithography, in particular.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.