If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us: email@example.com
About this program
Through this program, Siemens Technology China is committed to building a more in-depth R&D team and laying a solid technological innovation force for Siemens China in the future development. We invite PhD graduates from all over the world, including AI, edge computing, digital twins, industry 4.0 and other research fields.
In Siemens Technology China, you will have…
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create.
1. Impact of combining real and digital worlds
2. Opportunities for global working rotation
3. Involving in Digital Twin and Industry IoT
4. An inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself
1. Innovation and predevelopment for future engineering software with new technology
2. Research and development on web-based engineering software on device level (controllers, or HMIs, or AI devices, or robots) or system level.
3. New technology Proposal for automation engineering software platform; Think out of box.
4. Technical support for Siemens global product development centers as well as local R&D centers
1. PhD of Science Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent
2. Willing to continuous self-learning of new technologies
3. Knowledge of cloud native / AI related technologies will be a plus
4. project experience of industrial automation will be a plus
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time