Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as:
Application Specialist Mammography & Syngo
- Deliver our Education Portfolio to our Customers for the assigned product lines (Mammography and syngo) during all the system lifecycle.
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering handover and follow-up trainings to our customers on the acquisition of mammography images, as well as on the post processing on our syngo products.
- Demonstrate the value of our products and services during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments.
- Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing to develop our customer’s satisfaction.
- Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team.
- Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
- Provide clinical applications support for our syngo.via post processing solution to customers
- Develop and maintain relationships within the syngo, CT & MR teams, technical service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers.
- Provide on a regular basis remote support to customers and internal personnel.
- Keep up to date with the latest system innovations, clinical trends, and procedures.
- Undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education program.
- Support the sales team at national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and to provide support during customer site visits.
- Provide support during trades and congresses.
- Maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment.
- You have a degree in medical radiology techniques for images and radiography or Biomedical Engineering.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in mammography imaging
- You have experience with post-processing software, as well as with the general workflow of images in clinic/hospital.
- You are comfortable with IT products
- You have fluent French language as well as English.
- You are available to travel up to 80% across Morocco.
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow.
Your attributes and skills:
- Curiosity and passion for innovative medical products and technology that enable to treat better our patients.
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Customer oriented.
- You are innovative, and solution oriented.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time