Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for our Building Products Italian portfolio
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
You will be hired in Milan and your mission will be ensuring the best exploitation of the total business potential in a country for target product range. Acting as the interface of the Head Quarter Product Manager to the country. Fine-tuning positioning of a product range (including local list price positioning) and defining rollouts for new products in a country. This means:
- Ensures regional positioning of assigned portfolio
- Coordinate local rollouts of new products
- Initiate and/or provide internal trainings
- Localize technical documentation
- Drive and supervise performance of key portfolio elements in close contact with sales specialist.
- Collect market requirements
- Constantly observe relevant competitors' product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s).
- Drive local standardizations
- May act as technical support internal/external during the product-/system range lifetime, this may include participation in on-site support.
- Communicate regular updates to sales, promote products using the established communication channels (newsletters, social media, webinars, partner conference, etc)
- May act as a Technical Ambassador to Head Quarter
You should already have open mind and problem-solving approach.
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
Could be helpful but is not vital technical and commercial experience in building automation leading a technical sale or a marketing function in order to:
- Think about product Value selling (Negotiating and closing deals by emphasizing the benefit for the customers)
- Acquiring and using knowledge about digitalization trends.
- Applying technical knowledge about products and portfolio
- Knowing and applying binding standards and regulations
- Staying up to with the latest technology trends relevant for Siemens and customers
- Applying knowledge about technical applications in smart infrastructures
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time