- Project execution activities and technical coordination with main focus on public transport electrification solutions
- Run the pre-sales and sales activities in the respective field such as identification of customer needs, technical clarifications, offer preparation, etc.
- Collaboration as a part of a bidding team for participation to public tender procedures
- Maintenance good working relationships with relative support teams within Siemens Mobility international organization.
- Proven engineering background and deep professional knowledge in energy transmission and distribution and/or transport electrification technologies including traction power substations products and systems, DC power solutions for urban transport (trams, metros, etc.)
- Extensive technical project management experience is a must
- Experience within the public transport electrification area is an advantage
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant engineering field
- Self-driven, pro-active, positive, and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Result-oriented teammate with values like building trust, keeping agreements, and respecting others
- Excellent English skills - both spoken and written.
- Driving License
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- One day of bonus leave for your birthday
- Find all our benefits here
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time