At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Aprisa, the Siemens EDA leading RTL-to-GDSII digital implementation solution is tailored for designs at advanced process nodes. Aprisa’s unique detail-route-centric technology helps IC designers achieve faster time to design closure with better quality-of-results. The Aprisa product line is seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for product strategy, roadmap definition, program management, product marketing and product launch for Aprisa’s signoff-quality static timing analyzer. The Product Manager will also work with the sales force to identify customer segments and sales strategies. The role requires a strong product management experience, a core engineering background, excellent analytical capabilities, and strong communication skills. In this role, you will interact with multiple levels of senior management and will be responsible for developing and presenting the product offering at company and industry events.
- BS/MS CS/EE or equivalent.
- Product manager with ability to define and execute product strategy/roadmap in the area of digital place and route technology, as well as static timing analysis and RC extraction.
- 15 or more years in EDA product management, technical marketing, or R&D roles.
- Experience in coordinating product development cycles, software development schedules, and product marketing.
- Strong background in digital place and route methodology, signoff STA and RC extraction, digital integrated circuit design flow, IC and EDA industry trends, as well as advanced process technology and foundry ecosystems.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage cross functional product development teams.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop and deliver compelling content for internal and external audiences.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
- Ability to travel.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.