Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Design and implement technical cloud solutions with internal and external teams on our Azure and AWS platforms
- Operate and optimize cloud solutions self-dependently and ensure data and information security in compliance with regulatory demands.
- Enable development and business teams with operational excellence, tooling, and knowledge sharing
- Resolve incidents and increase robustness and resilience of our stack
- we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of IT professional experience working with cloud environment;
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture, implementation and operation of cloud technologies.
- Knowledge on containerization technologies and Infrastructure as Code.
- Familiar with Agile methodology, DevOps, CI/CD implementation and operation.
- Customer orientation, excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must, other languages (e.g. German are a plus.)
- Successfully completed studies at a university of applied sciences or a corresponding education.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time