Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include
• Develop robust interactive GUI components for desktop application
• Improving user experience and scalability
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met
• Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
• Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• A professional with strong experience (5 to 8 years) in developing windows application using C#
• Advanced C# knowledge with solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming and Design Patterns
• Exposure in .Net development (C# .NET core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC)
• Has hands on experience in using Mongo DB and Postgres SQL is mandatory
• Exposure in implementing and deploying solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS / GCP) would be good to have
• Hands on experience in unit testing frameworks
• Good knowledge in REST services, well versed in MVC architecture
• Project experience in .NET development along with C# and Angular for UI development.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers