- Perform on-site installation supervision of systems and equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and upgrades after installation
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, repair, and maintenance at customer's sites
- Perform administrative functions such as: writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Signs off on all changes implemented.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within Siemens safety standards
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records
- Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
- Perform walk-downs during jobs implementation to ensure that the customer’s contractors are working properly.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education and/or Experience: Degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent working experience
- Language Skills: Must have ability to read and interpret documents such as industry reports and technical journals.
- Ability to write technical reports and correspondence including customer reports in English.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small group, and large group situations to customers, clients, vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform necessary calculations to satisfy job requirements.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to make judgment decisions based on specifications or technical requirements.
- Computer Skills: Advanced personal computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), scheduling software, etc.
- Technical/University degree and qualifying experience.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in a field services / maintenance position is desired.
- Ability to provide direction to others, position requires technical competence in reading and interpreting electrical/mechanical technical documentation.
- Experienced working with cable installation (control and power cable, cable tray/ladder, cable ladder mechanical support), cable terminations (LV and MV cables), panel installation (LV-MCC, MV Switchgear up to 35kV, LV and MV drives), transformer setting/placement, motor setting/placement (including alignment).
- Experienced working on commissioning of LV-MCC, MV Switchgear up to 35kV, transformers.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawing and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time