• Definition and continuation of the software architecture of new products for Robot Market.
• Further development of the concepts for robotics products and support in the continuation of the definition of SRCI.
• Definition of work packages for the development of robotics products and their coordination
• Designing the system architecture of robotics functions/products both for runtime functions and for engineering and operating concepts
• Evaluation of problem messages and change requests and their coordination with product management
• Support of Chinese robot manufacturers in interpreter development within the scope of the specification
Skills and Experience:
• Good Leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Very good in communication
• Very good in organization and prioritizing
• Creative and detailed thinking
• Experience in Application development in C#, C++, Python, Java, Java Script, etc.
• Knowledge about TIA Portal Software & SIMATIC Step 7
• Good knowledge in network design and operation
• Passionately curious and creative in finding ways of making software, hardware and networks work together both correctly and incorrectly.
• Bachelor or master’s in computer science or related field with 5-7 yrs. of experience in embedded software development.
Other Desired Experience:
• Degree in electrical or mechanical or software Engineering or equivalent (essential)
• Above 2 years’ working experience, understanding of complex systems and the integration, testing and validation of them
• Good communication skills
• German language skills would be a big advantage
• Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
• Desires a meaningful career, aligning with a group of diverse and technically sharp colleagues.
• Energized by solving problems
• Travel required: 10% -20% (China and Germany)
• Very loyal and willing to be part of a big team for many years
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time