Full Stack Developer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1,2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and support of enterprise applications
- Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures and protocols
- Works with architects and developers to report development progress.
- Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects
- Responsible for contributing to technical design specifications and technical design reviews.
- Supports critical production systems
- Supports fellow developers through knowledge sharing, constructive feedback and peer code reviews
- Supports, communicates and works as a team with BA/QA/PM/Infrastructure.
Qualifications and competencies:
- B.E. or B.Tech. with 7-10 years of total experience and relevant experience of 3-4 years
- Extensive programming experience with one of the following languages - Python, C#, .NET, Java
- Advanced SQL (stored procedure optimization, ORM framework etc.)
- Solid OOPS conceptual knowledge and implementation
- Must have developed REST APIs on a microservice architecture
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of distributed system design
- Experience working with any one of the cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, ECS, Fargate will be a plus
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, CloudFormation etc. will be a plus
- AWS Associate (or equivalent Azure/GCP) certification will be a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time