Job Title: Senior Operations Professional
Product : Snaplogic
Responsible for ensuring a failure-proof, stable and performant operations of our cloud integration tooling (Snaplogic etc..) landscape in an effective, efficient and secure manner.
Monitor and maintain cloud integrations, Plan to automate everything. Keep the integration scenario up to date, use of best practice and continues improvement of integration use case in collaboration with partners, effectively and efficiently handling incidents and change requests. Take "ownership-to-resolution" of incident and confirm resolution with the end user. Provide uptime as per agreed SLA. Keep infrastructure up to date all the time. Proactive Operation management of running project. Performance testing and fine tuning of the configurations for Siemens connectivity services and related projects. Keeping your skills in sync with different technologies and work across different product and services across organization.
Knowledge skill and ability
• Experience in running business critical applications, incl. process and proper communication skills.
• Advanced troubleshooting skill and analysis skill.
• Works well within a team environment.
• Experience with API development & SnapLogic iPaaS (Preferred)
• Experience with Agile Software development methodologies
• Experience with automation tools
• Experience with EC2, Rout53, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud formation, Autoscaling,
Active directory, OAuth and VPN etc.
• Experience with NGINX Proxy and Checkpoint Firewall, understanding of networking concepts, firewall
configurations, Proxy and reverse proxy etc.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience.
Certifications: Snaplogic Integrator, AWS, Azure Certified associate or Professional level certificate.
Experience: 8+ years - Snaplogic, AWS, Azure cloud technology