Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you? We make real what matters.
This is your role
- Software implementation for Converter Control systems for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission plants within a team of project engineers.
- Preparation of technical design specifications.
- Concept clarification in close cooperation with the concept coordinators.
- Software implementation for Converter Control systems on MATLAB/SIMULINK platform based on design specification within the given time frame and budget.
- Commissioning Support of HVDC system.
- Responsibility for technical correctness, economic and time optimum execution of works as well as for the quality of the software and documentation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering - Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 4-6 years of experience in Substation Control & Protection, Site Commissioning of power transmission and control systems. Preferable: Worked in Closed Loop Control or HVDC Control System.
- Basic knowledge of HVDC technology.
- Good knowledge of closed loop/Open Loop control systems and Overall knowledge of interfaces.
- Good English language skills (orally and verbally).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Knowledge in Step7, TDC, PLC, SIPROTEC, Fault recorder, DIGSI software is preferable.
- High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- High commitment and willingness to perform.
- Preference: Knowledge in MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSCAD and Python Tools.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Goa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time