Key Account Development Manager (Director Level) – Decentral Care
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Key Account Development Manager in the Decentral Care Organization in the Point-of-Care Business Area.
As a Key
Account Development Manager, you will be
· Analyzing customer needs and channels, value-based healthcare models and quality metrics across targeted clinical pathways
· Working with Healthineers regions to identify and build relationships with key strategic accounts.
· Developing the value-proposition model for clinical providers and payers and working with internal teams to ensure product offerings satisfy high-value use cases.
· Providing consultative support to ensure maximizing value of Healthineers offerings in client settings. Coordinating and managing customer and business related collaborations.
· Supporting pre- and post-launch readiness of the lifecycle of the Decentral Care solutions.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Healthcare field. Advanced degree/MBA preferred.
· Experience working with healthcare providers and/or payers in sales or business analytics.
· Understanding of reimbursement and value-based models, especially as it relates to home testing and remote patient monitoring.
· 5-8 years of healthcare business development experience – OR -3-5 years of management consulting experience with project experience in healthcare verticals ideally involving payer/provider and consumer strategies.
· Knowledge of Virtual or Digital Health and offerings focused on Virtual Care, Remote Patient Monitoring and and home/OTC testing preferred.
· Critical strategic thinking skills, especially creative strategies for rapid growth.
· Ability to work independently with effective communication skills.
· Must be able to travel to customer sites, be comfortable work to work both onsite, if required, or in a fully virtual environment.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.