Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/Week
Then come and join our global team as a Working Student (f/m/d) to support us on communication on digital transformation.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a companywide initiative communicating digital transformation (e.g. citizen development) with meeting, websites, communities and more
- Thereby you will actively support our community management
- You will prepare and executive Workshops on all company levels
- You will have a high degree of bringing in your own ideas
- You will become on your own a citizen developer
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Europe
- You are proficient in working with MS Office tools (esp. Outlook, Excel, PPT; Power Platform is a plus)
- You have knowledge or interest in the areas of Citizen Development, Platforms, RPA, IoT, AI, cloud services, change and innovation management (Take a look at the Gartner Hype Cycle 😉)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are driven and motivated to work with top management
- You take ownership of your tasks and can also work independently
- You value teamwork and transparency (we are one family and therefore support each other)
- You are creative and have passion for technology
- You have “get things done” mentality
- You have analytical and presentation skills
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is required, German skills would be an asset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time