We are accelerating and securing the energy transition sustainably and profitably.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software enables grid operators as well as industry and infrastructure companies to accelerate and secure the energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way. We connect the physical and the digital world with an integrated OT and IT landscape along the entire value chain from planning through operations to maintenance – following its design principles of modularity, openness, user-centricity, interoperability, and resilience.
Are you passionate about creating new possibilities?
This position is part of our Power Technologies International (PTI) team. PTI is our trusted advisor that takes a holistic approach, providing business advisory, technical consulting, and simulation software solutions.It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Defines and ensures implementation of Project Management Coordination (PMO) policies for PTI projects and facilitates the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Implements PM and PMO guidelines and processes and oversees respective functional organization.
- Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Contributes to and consolidates projects plans, budgets, resources, operation status and completes reportings.
- Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations.
- Manage team of project managers, project coordinators, and project engineers with the goal of safely completing projects on schedule, at or above target gross margins with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor status and provide feedback on all PTI projects to senior management.
- Responsible for the early identification of project level risks and working with the assigned PM to determine the appropriate mitigation strategy.
- Demonstrate value of PM group through excellent service to internal and external customers, particularly on high risk or complex projects.
- Monitor resource management database to optimize utilization of internal resources. Identify, contract and manage external resources as necessary to implement projects.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- 10+ years of Project Management experience with complex software systems
- 5+ years of resource management experience
- 5+ years of experience with management of external customer relations & expectations
- Process oriented mindset to manage projects.
- Demonstrated presentation skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and maintaining project cost control.
- Good organizational skills to respond to multiple inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work well in teams interacting routinely with Sales, Marketing, peer divisions to achieve a common goal.
- Proven capability to use PM software (MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, SAP, etc)
- Hands on experience using MS Project Server as resource management system.
- PMP certified by the Project Management Institute, PM@Siemens, or equivalent project management certification.
We've got a lot to offer:
- An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus based on qualifications)
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Siemens is recognized as being a top employer for diversity, sustainability, innovation, and technology. Check out this link
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Find out how Siemens Grid Software is decoding the future of energy and what part you can play: https://sie.ag/DecodingTheFutureOfEnergy
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.