Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our Healthcare team as Country Business Performance Controller based in Casablanca, Morocco
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Business Performance Controller - Healthcare Sector
We are waiting for you to reinforce our team of experts. You will be responsible for all financial and forecasting activities during the monthly closing and forecasting of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for aggregating information on the monthly closing / forecasting process of all associated countries
- You will be responsible for the annual budget process of the Siemens Healthineers Morocco including the alignment of all relevant stakeholders in the assigned department and with the Zone FBA.
- You will be responsible for representing Productivity methodology and supporting to secure valid productivity reporting following SHS guidelines and regulations
- You will create monthly management reporting and preparation of monthly performance dialogs with Zone
- You will ensure Implementation of standard controlling and reporting processes as per Zone recommendation and country needs.
- You will be responsible for Controlling of key business indicators Order intake, Revenue, Gross Profit, SG&A, Profit, OWC, NCE & cash flow
- You will ensure proper entries of SAP processes and perform adjustment/correction if necessary.
- You will Support country leadership team in presentations or ad-hoc requests and special projects
- You will ensure close collaboration with Business responsible and functions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in economics, accountancy or equivalent
- You are solution and result driven, structured, and organized
- You have experience in a similar position in an international company (minimum 5 years)
- You are comfortable analyzing and handling numbers, you have strong analytical and accounting skills, and can demonstrate a hands-on experience with Excel
- You have an appetite for digital tools such as Power Bl as well as for IT in general
- You master SAP which will be a real additional asset
- You have highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. You can build positive interactions and knows how to deal with different stakeholders and cultures. You want to be part of a team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, English and Arabic.
- You are flexible and can handle a multitude of tasks under time pressure
- You have a passion for healthcare
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time