The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- In general: Drive the digital transformation of Siemens – with an IT Architecture enabling a lean, agile, and resilient IT landscape to efficiently and effectively support Siemens business and its continuous enrichment with new digital products and services.
- Program Architect: Lead and manage IT architecture workstreams of strategic IT and business projects in close alignment with business architects and ensure integration into the overall Siemens enterprise IT architecture landscape.
- As-is Architecture: Analyze and review as-is architectures with IT architects, IT strategists, and IT experts to build a foundation for business and IT transformations.
- Target Architecture: Drive the development of target architectures with business and IT stakeholders. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of target architecture. Definition of an implementation roadmap for target architecture considering dependencies and feasibility with other business and IT initiatives. Preparation of decision papers for Program Manager and senior IT management.
- Architecture Framework: Definition and alignment of architecture frameworks to foster documentation and implementation of the target architecture. Responsible for managing consistency and interoperability with the defined solution architectures.
- Teamwork: Lead solution architects (virtual) team in close alignment with program leadership and other stakeholders to support achieving program goals within the given timeline, quality, and budget.
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in computer science, natural sciences, business informatics or business administration
- Longterm experience in Siemens operational business - perennial work experience in IT in different functions
- At least three years leading experiences (functional) in a complex and interdisciplinary team
- Longterm architecture and project management experience in the strategic industry and IT programs (e.g., process IT enabling, application roll-out, outsourcing)
- Experiences in IT strategy and/or enterprise architecture management
- Program IT architecture development and implementation methodologies with a focus on enterprise application, platform architectures, and software selection
- Evaluation of feasibility and business cases for implementation steps towards target architecture
- Knowledge in at least one of the key areas as a plus: Digital Sales, Internet of Things, Factory Digitalization or SAP S/4HANA ERP
- Holistic and general IT knowledge, including IT/ cyber security knowledge
- Innovation and idea management as well as mediation and change management skills
- Knowledge of Siemens business portfolio and market environment, business and decision-making processes, commercial and business administration knowledge
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time