Siemens Gebze factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgear production in Siemens World and exporting to more than 80 countries worldwide! We are hiring Factory Case Engineer for Global Customer Care Team in Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation Business Unit. This role receives and solves customer complaints, plans and completes in-warranty repairs, offers product training to customers!
What are my responsibilities?
Resolving remedial action plans by coordinating with the Production, Planning, Sales and Quality departments for recorded NCR’s (Nonconformance Reports),
Being first contact person for Siemens regions by receiving, clarifying and recording requests by necessary quality tools,
Competency for work at sites for remedial actions when it is necessary for business,
Performing customer trainings regarding switchgear installation and maintenance,
Providing remote support to sites through video calls, preparing method of statement Documents.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Solid technical knowledge of Medium and Low Voltage Distribution Systems Technologies and equipments,
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings,
- Very good command of Turkish and English both written and spoken, additional EU language knowledge is beneficial,
- Site installation and commissioning experience will be preferred,
- Basic knowledge in SAP,
- Proficiency in utilisation of MS Office 365 programs,
- Always acts as a role model, ensuring the integrity and delivering on commitments,
- Ability to handle on priorities in a demanding environment,
- Adapt focused decision making,
- Proven experience in process improvement techniques i.e Six Sigma is an asset,
- No restriction for travelling and active driving licence is required.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time