Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as System Project Manager (f/m/d) for SW Projects in the field of medical applications to develop the new standard of SW applications in cancer therapy with us.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of Cancer Therapy (SW) System Projects according to the applicable Quality Management System and the release as a medical product
- You will be responsible for achieving the financial and technical, as well as quality targets of the project
- In this role you will coordinate international sub projects as well international development teams (with up to 100 developers) within the business line as well as ascending development teams to achieve the project success
- You will provide clear transparency of the project progress by reporting and presenting regularly in the Cancer Therapy as well as our R&D management team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold an engineering degree or similar
- You have several years of professional experience in the management of interdisciplinary (SW) system projects. You are familiar with different development models like “Lean” and / or “Agile”
- As an experienced project manager, you are very familiar with compliance topics, negotiation, and communication methods as well as change and claim management
- You have experience in the development of highly regulated products, preferably medical devices
- Your sound system engineering knowledge enables you to quickly understand new facts and problems
- You are experienced in identifying risks and opportunities within the project
- Furthermore, you will support in the preparation of business plans. Ideally you already have experience in this. Experience in product marketing and definition would also be useful
- Do you already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
Your attributes and skills:
- You will be working in an international and intercultural environment and across several Business Areas/ Business Lines. Thanks to your strong communication skills with different organizational levels and your excellent command of English this is no problem for you. German skills would be a plus
- As this role requires networking with various stakeholders your superior networking skills help you to build resilient relationships, have people trust you, bring people together and provide guidance/leadership – across all levels of hierarchy
- As you will be presenting project updates to the Senior Management Team you know how break down, abstract, and condense complex topics
- In addition, you convince with extraordinary negotiating skills, result orientation and assertiveness
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either