Do you want to join us in helping to fight the threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement a portfolio of business solutions by localizing global enterprise services’ business models based on zone Healthineers’ customer needs.
- Implement zone-specific business solutions in assigned regions and business lines.
- Leverage and integrate external partner’s capability to drive exclusive solutions to differtiate Healthineers’ products and services.
- Drive business volume after implementation of solution and pilot programs.
- Provide technical support and consulting on specific project to drive sales excellence.
- Provide cross-functional training and conduct marketing promotion from ES side.
- Cross functional teamwork to make every solution happen in a organized way.
Your qualifications and experience:
Ø Bachelor Degrees and above
Ø 8-10 years working experience including minimum of 5 years hybrid experience in finance, risk management or solutions experience (including program development) in either MNC, consulting or financial institutions.
Ø Familiarity with working within an international environment. Pro-active, self driven and ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross functional environment.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time