- In the respective area of responsibility to deliver complex value-oriented services with good quality and in accordance with company accounting standards, regulations and guidelines. To participate in GBS local and/or global improvement projects and initiatives. Provide consulting and expert services for timely completion of process project migration and SAP roll- out.
- Participate in compliance program and internal control activities
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level- Knowledge in SAP/4 HANA / R3 processes and functionalities in Customer Service module and the integration aspects with the other modules
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, methods, policies and / or instructions (fully) - Demonstrates strong service delivery focus (fully) with customer centricity
- Drives implementation of continuous improvements of services provided through analytical KPI-based approach
- Implements new and updated processes - Participates in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or enhancements
- Coaching new employees and support other team members
- Assist the team in trouble shooting and provide consulting support to the customers
- Manage and resolve application related queries (including investigation, follow up, issue resolution for customers' queries)
- Review the performance of the processes in GBS and recommend and follow up on the areas of improvement.
- Delegate technical requests to relevant technical support personnel and ensure that issues are being resolved timely (support)
- Execute and assist in the data migration activities for the companies which are adopting the new SAP platform
- Analyze technical feasibility of data migration requirements for the companies which are adopting the new SAP platform
- Design data migration concept for the companies which are adopting the new SAP platform
- Possess Degree in Accounting or Information Technology with SAP certification is an added advantage for this position.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience within service operations/ service management area (in 2 or more business processes/ areas) or country/ cluster, sector/ cross sector or corporate unit.
- 4-6 years experience in SAP reporting tools such as report writer, report painter ,ABAP query coupled with programming knowledge
- 4-6 years experience in SAP implementation projects / Consulting will be an added advantage
- Ability to detect, surface and resolve conflicts and creation of a positive climate for nurturing team spirit
- Minimum 2 years required for cross border service delivery
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time