If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance.
At CF A PLI (People, Learning and Innovation), we drive and implement projects that support the CF A vision of being Pioneers in Assurance and Talent Incubator for Siemens. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset, who can not only leverage their own expertise, but also inspire and empower people to give their best?
Apply now for the position as Associate Innovation & Transformation (m/f/d) within Controlling and Finance Assurance - People, Learning and Innovation Team in Munich.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Drive innovative transformation self-contained by using your analytical & conceptional thinking skills and applying methods like design thinking, agile transformation or change management to create extraordinary ideas and improve existing concepts.
- Be at the forefront in the implementation of innovative and digital solutions, for instance digitalize audit steps, employee life-cycle processes like On/Off-Boarding, which aim to industrialize auditing, leveraging, among other things, low code (Mendix Advanced Developer, Low-Code, etc) and data analytics.
- Enhance global concepts, strategies and foster an agile mindset across the assurance practices by coaching, guiding, training and challenging teams based on agile principles.
- Play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions, and recommended improvements.
- Become a role model for continuous improvement and help us creating a learning organization, supporting the entire CF A community to develop a Digital Mindset.
- Ad-hoc assignments on a whole variety of topics with different levels of complexity and the expectation that you participate in one Audit engagement once a year ensure that you will support us to challenge and improve existing processes.
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 5+ years working experience within Siemens, in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or in other relevant international consulting companies or knowledge-based industries.
- Excellent knowledge in change management, Scrum/ Agile, innovation management, digital or organizational transformation or similar fields.
- University degree in STEM or a related field.
- Extensive experience in an Agile Environment as well as Agile Transformation.
- Strong auditing and project management skills as well as experience within operational audit.
- Experience in Low-Code, visualization of complex data (e.g. Qlik Sense) or a certified Mendix rapid Developer is a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and eager to find win-win compromises.
- You have the skills for concise and compelling messaging, whether in words or through visualization.
- Willing to permanently learn and use your network to acquire the knowledge you need for best practice solutions.
- Fluent in English and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live our work-remotely culture.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time