- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial environment; Generous paid time off plus paid company holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
- Support our growing IT needs, specifically with Apple laptops/devices
- Employee account management for a wide array of applications
- Mobile device management, inventory, and security
- Support the needs of the global workforce in connectivity requirements
- Be on call to troubleshoot and resolve IT/network-related incidents
- Potential domestic or international travel on a quarterly basis
- Learn, grow and develop your skills
- Proficient in English both written and oral communication
- Apple IT experience, Apple certifications and or experience working at an Apple (Genius Bar)
- Experience with Google Workspace administration, Microsoft Office 365 & Teams administration and Jamf (or comparable mobile device management tools).
- The ability to communicate effectively and manage expectations with customers of the networking infrastructure
- Demonstrate leadership and self-starter abilities as well as lateral thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about technology
- JNCIA, CCNA, CompTIA network+ or any comparable network certifications/experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe d.o.o, Beograd-Vracar
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time