Exciting opportunities have risen for Senior Signalling Engineers to join Siemens Mobility’s team in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane offices.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work as Senior Signalling Engineer for our Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will design and check, or for larger projects, lead the design and checking of all aspects of vital and non-vital railway signalling systems in accordance with the requirements and specifications of the client railways.
- You will carry out allocated work packages and report progress to the Work Package Manager, such as Design Engineering, analysis and evaluation of all signaling related customer requirements and preparing or checking design with appropriate solutions.
- You understand comprehensively the system signalling requirements and scope of work.
- Perform Principal Design engineer tasks under supervision from the principal engineer/work package lead
- Prepare or review other related documentation such as Signaling Integration Plan, Functional Specification, Design Management plan.
- Prepare or review design with appropriate solutions to satisfy the customer specifications such as signalling arrangement plants, power calculations, headway signal spacing calculations, interlocking data etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have 5+ years of validated Rail Signalling Design experience.
- You are experienced in Interlocking Systems, Train Control Systems (ETCS, CBTC or PTC etc) and Railway Systems.
- You have tertiary education in electrical, electronics, mechatronics, mechanical or other relevant engineering fields.
- We’d love to see your MTM, V/Line, ARTC and / or QR competencies.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time