We are looking for an AR/VR Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing in the field of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. Comfortable juggling with multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge.
• BE/BCA/MCA/Mtech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
• In-depth understanding of standard testing practices like test case preparation, test execution, and defect identification
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Atlassian Tool, Azure, or any similar product)
• Working knowledge of JSON, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle database, etc
• Should have good understanding of Functional testing, Load testing, Performance Testing, etc
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude and strong organizational skills
• Automation tool selenium with C# or any similar tool with respect to AR/VR/MR
• Keeping up with latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
• Knowledge with Unity Framework
• knowledge with HTC Vive, HoloLens, Android/iOS mobile devices, Oculus, HR Reverb
• Test Web and Mobile apps for pixel-perfect UIUX
• Testing all visual indicators and graphical icons, including menus, radio buttons, text boxes, checkboxes, toolbars, colors, fonts, and more
• Testing for Visual Design, Functionality, Usability, performance and compliance
• Develop framework using AdobeXD or similar tools
• Checking how the application handles user actions carried out using the keyboard, mouse, and other input devices and whether visual elements are displayed and working correctly.
• Good understanding of SDLC
• Writing and Executing manual/automation test scripts and reviewing results
• Reviewing, analyzing, release test specification and other required documents
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
• Develop wireframe, mockup using UI/UX tools
• Participate and drive all test related activity and test management.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Develop wireframe and mockups
• Collaborate with dev team to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions
• Follows the newest features and updates of Unity Editor and Game Engine.